2 more questions about the Kenwood DDX9907XR / DMX907S

Participant count
  • Participant list

fadetoblack73

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have 2 more questions about the Kenwood DDX9907XR / DMX907S radios.

1. If I am listening to a source and have that particular source displayed (USB for example), when I receive a phone call via Android Auto, the screen switches to the "phone call" screen. That's perfectly fine. However, when the phone call is over, the screen does NOT default back to USB screen. Is there a way to make the screen default back to the screen that was displayed prior to the phone call?

2. I do not have "iPod" or "AV In" connected as sources. Is there a way to delete those options from the source list? When I am using the source button on the steering wheel, it seems unnecessary to scroll through sources I don't have every single time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Ill check it out. I was actually on the site last week. Thanks!
Well, get Two then and try to share for peeks sake!! :poop: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Run the biggest AGM you can under the hood, the parallel runs to one of these - should be everything you need and then some...
It is Opel (Vauxhall) Astra J 2011 model, I change the HU to Kirinavi 10 inch screen. The factory speakers are Infinity and would have come with a...
That’s the little single 6.5 inch enclosure. The Savard did just as well as the RDS. These subs do well in ported or 6th orders but not as well...

About this thread

fadetoblack73

CarAudio.com Newbie
fadetoblack73
USA / South Carolina
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from