Big sound from a small space?

DjDan101
10+ year member

I got some advice on some subs for my truck a few weeks ago, but being the idiot that I am I went with something that someone else told me would work well because they had them in the same vehicle. I bought some Powerbass M104 10s and I'm pretty disappointed. They are decent subs but I wanted more volume. I was just being a cheapskate. I have .9 cu ft to work with...any subs that will put out some serious bass with that space? Has to be 10 inch. I apologize to anyone who gave me advice the first time that I didn't take.

Sundown sd 10 or Sa 8

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

.9 ,i assume the box is sealed then , we need a budget to work with also what kind of music do you listen to,are you more spl oriented or sq ?
Spl he's trying to get loud

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

.9 ,i assume the box is sealed then , we need a budget to work with also what kind of music do you listen to,are you more spl oriented or sq ?
Pretty sure mylows sells both subs I just named too and he's a good guy

dont know if you can make a custom ported box for your truck ,might be stuck with the prefab.i'd look at q logic .or build a small box for a single 8 and put it on the rear seat .

And since I already have the box for 2 10s I don't really wanna get another box... I won't even be able to afford the new subs for a while lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.