Car Audio Culture!

Participant count
  • Participant list

CarAudioCulture

Car Audio Enthusiasts
Hey how ya fellas doin! My name's Jake (age 18, basshead) and my comrade is Damian (age 22, audiophile) and we are 2 audio enthusiasts that recently started a small instagram page called CarAudioCulture with the help of Audison Hertz and a couple others. We are a non-profit organization and community centered around the car audio industry and its enthusiasts (as it says in our page's bio).

There are quite a few car audio and basshead related pages out on instagram right now that are either in it for the money/to get sponsored and/or dont give any credit to the owners of the pictures and or builds (*cough* subsareus *cough*). We are not looking to get paid nor will we ever accept any money from using other peoples content or materials.

What we plan on doing in the future: We hope to be doing things such as interviewing the faces of bass (what our segment will be called) as well as certain prominent companies in the car audio industry. We plan on booting up a facebook page with even more content as soon as we get our instagram fully up and running. We also plan to start up a small custom-subwoofer building outfit, but that will be more into the mid to late summer.

What we need from you: There is a lot of content out in the car audio world and we enjoy looking through everything that car audio enthusiasts create and are capable of achieving, however, we do not like to post pictures that we cannot give the proper credit to, and that is where you guys come in. We would love to post pics of any builds in progress, custom installs, hand build enclosures or woofers, and awesome gear pics such as amp guts and sub shots. Sticking with our policy, of course, all pics will be credited to their owner including the name, social tags, and any links the owner would like us to include in the post (videos clips accepted as well). Just DM us any content on instagram, post them to this thread, or send them to our e-mail (CarAudioCulture@hotmail.com). Any and all submissions are greatly appreciated!

On a side note, any companies or groups you see "advertised" on our page currently or in the future are all companies that we believe to create and sell great products that exceed expectations and great customer service that goes above and beyond the call of duty. We are not affiliated with any of those groups or companies but post their content on our page because we believe they deserve recognition. We do not make any profit from this and will never accept any payment for advertisement.

anyway, thanks for the look and we hope you will consider sendin in some photos or videos for our followers and enthusiasts to enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics of my current collection:

DD 9912 Z in front and DD 9512's in back

IMG_20141130_220829_859_zps9cdd2134.jpg

DD M4a on top and Banda 7k on bottom

IMG_20150227_112428_489_zpspb4zuldz.jpg

Fi BTL N3 15's (currently being re-built by Tantric with DD composite cones and dust caps)

IMG_20150123_214651_209_zpseae6de9a.jpg

Hey how ya fellas doin! My name's Jake (age 18, basshead) and my comrade is Damian (age 22, audiophile) and we are 2 audio enthusiasts that recently started a small instagram page called CarAudioCulture with the help of Audison Hertz and a couple others. We are a non-profit organization and community centered around the car audio industry and its enthusiasts (as it says in our page's bio).There are quite a few car audio and basshead related pages out on instagram right now that are either in it for the money/to get sponsored and/or dont give any credit to the owners of the pictures and or builds (*cough* subsareus *cough*). We are not looking to get paid nor will we ever accept any money from using other peoples content or materials.

What we plan on doing in the future: We hope to be doing things such as interviewing the faces of bass (what our segment will be called) as well as certain prominent companies in the car audio industry. We plan on booting up a facebook page with even more content as soon as we get our instagram fully up and running. We also plan to start up a small custom-subwoofer building outfit, but that will be more into the mid to late summer.

What we need from you: There is a lot of content out in the car audio world and we enjoy looking through everything that car audio enthusiasts create and are capable of achieving, however, we do not like to post pictures that we cannot give the proper credit to, and that is where you guys come in. We would love to post pics of any builds in progress, custom installs, hand build enclosures or woofers, and awesome gear pics such as amp guts and sub shots. Sticking with our policy, of course, all pics will be credited to their owner including the name, social tags, and any links the owner would like us to include in the post (videos clips accepted as well). Just DM us any content on instagram, post them to this thread, or send them to our e-mail (CarAudioCulture@hotmail.com). Any and all submissions are greatly appreciated!

On a side note, any companies or groups you see "advertised" on our page currently or in the future are all companies that we believe to create and sell great products that exceed expectations and great customer service that goes above and beyond the call of duty. We are not affiliated with any of those groups or companies but post their content on our page because we believe they deserve recognition. We do not make any profit from this and will never accept any payment for advertisement.

anyway, thanks for the look and we hope you will consider sendin in some photos or videos for our followers and enthusiasts to enjoy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.