SOLD Did you Say ININITY............

Participant count
  • Participant list

Surge
10+ year member

Wass up, I see alot of people on here are into Infinity.

Well, I have a Brand new pair That I want to seel cuzz I

have no use for them right now. I got them from a friend who works for them. Paid 350 for them but like I said I have no use for them. If N E 1 is interested I will let them go for 300+Shpng.

These things are Brand new, Got them bout a month ago.

They have never been hooked up or seen (except when I got them).Anyway get at me (serious buyers only Please)...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

HA,Ha your only 15 and if you really knew your stuff you would know what the F@#! your missing out on. N E way..............

.........................................................................................................

dude i know my **** i got a system and i dont need anything now i got three rf punch hx2s dual 2 ohms with a jbl 1200.1 it may not be a sq setup like the infinity but i got 2 hx2s cheaper brand new than what yer askin for those infinity's

Aight (Oh i'm sorry. It's "All right") Whatever, BTW What'd you

pay for the JBL. (Just curious, Cuzz (Damm It's "Because")

I have a friend who works for JBL and I want to know what their worth out on the Market...)

the cheapest i found it new was for around 300 so i bought it im guessin you found it cheaper cuz you know some ppl. why how much can you get them for one of my friends are lookin ot get one and maybe two dependin on what his setup is goin to be. oh ya and my bad for soundin like a dick up there i changed it a little too

dude your prioitys are wacked!! it goes.......

sex,beer, then speakers!!

u find a girl who as a house and a job and the other two things take care of themselves!

gotta go the wife is on her way in........

hey larry.. calm down! people typing in a hurry tend to make mistakes. also, sometimes it is easier to spell words by sound, also faster in some cases.

oh yeah, i did stay in school, i just didn't listen!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.