ED Nine.1 protection mode please help

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well after 2 years of use my elemental designs nine.1 has decided to go into protect mode at all times. i checked all the wires and fuses and there is no problem with them, my fi ssd is in fine working condition.

I was just hoping for any advice for this problem.

the $$ funds are low at the moment so this could be a big problem

I am in the tampa, fl area for anyone interested in helping me in person

idk if ur original owner, or if it matters, but their website says:

"Warranty 5 Years"

if i were in your shoes, all i would know is open it up and see if i see anything obvious wrong

What kind of electrical system do you have? Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it probably needs to be repaired. Triple check all connections, if these turn out to be fine then you'll more than likely need to send it off.

Well, I thought the warranty was the same no matter how many owners the amp has. Is it not? Btw, Alex at eD told me himself taking the amp apart voids warranty, so make sure that you don't mess with anything until you make sure that it's not under warranty. My advice right now would to be email eD and find out about the warranty.

If it's not your wiring, you're gonna have to send it off for repair. There's not going to be anything you can fix so opening the amp up is pretty pointless.

I was also asking about your electrical system. Is it sufficient to run this amp properly?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.