Electrical upgrade needed?

Participant count
  • Participant list

UGHH

CarAudio.com Elite
I have a 99 Plymouth Breeze with what I'm sure is the stock alternator. I'm not sure what size it is but I'm sure it's below 120A. I bought some cheap Walmart pioneer equipment (HU and 4 speakers for 100 bucks, WAY better than what I had) that's already installed. Not gonna put an amp to those. But I did just receive a SoundQubed HDS210 and I'm gonna order their Q1-750 amp when a get taxes. My question is do I need to upgrade any electrical with this little of power I will be running cause of the small alternator? I was thinking if I need to do anything it will just be the big 3. I don't really want to upgrade the electrical if I don't need to as this is a car me and my wife share, just gets us around until I can get my own car and go all out with a system the way I want to. Just wanted a little beat for now.

Also what gauge amp kit and brand do you recommend?

Thank you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.