Enclosure blowout

Participant count
  • Participant list

TDot
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Bronx
Someone just crashed into me. I noticed the enclosure was blown out from the inside of the box slightly. I was bumping the music pretty hard at the time of the accident. I had some pretty heavy things in the trunk. If one of these heavy things hit the enclosure just right and hard enough during the accident, could it splinter the wood, weakening it causing it to blow out? Or is this something else all together? Yes, the box was built to specs...sealed. Thanks.

Heavy things in the trunk plus an accident what you stated is completely possible and yup box is screwed. Its like damageing your car frame in the accident, structural integrity is comprimised not gonna be as strong and stiff as it was originally even if you try to patch it up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.