• Participant list

SounDrive
Pro Seller

www.soundrive.audio
Lebanon, TN
Item(s) for Sale:

Taramps DSP3000 1 ohm version

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Nearly brand new. Has roughly ~9.5 months of warranty remaining.

Heavily upgraded new version of the HD3000. Better heat sink, power supply, vibration resistance, and best of all it has a feature to prevent clipping so you don't have to worry about harming your equipment. Also has adjustable bass boost with frequency adjustment, so essentially 1 band of EQ. And phase adjustment. Flat response from 8-20kHz. Also features a voltage meter on the heatsink.

Remote clipping light will be included.

This was used in my personal vehicle (I am a taramp's dealer) and I'm moving up to a larger amp.

Price:

$450 shipped firm

$430 picked up in Lebanon, Murfreesboro, or Knoxville TN

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Included in price

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

2qnxx11.jpg

k4c9zc.jpg

156371v.jpg

Would thus run fine at .7? I know they,don't like wiring under rated ohms.
Depends. .7 impedance I wouldn't recommend - for example 3 D1 subs wired together. But .7 DCR is a different story, lots of 1 ohm coils will read .7 on a multimeter but their Zmin (nominal impedance) is still 1 ohm. Fi D1 coils almost always read .7

I have 2 tc sounds tc-2000 12's. They are d4 but each coil is actually 3.1-3.2 so more like .75-.8 ohm final load.
It would be fine in that case; impedance and dc resistance aren't always the exact same so you're still wired to 1 ohm. People run the 2 ohm amps at 1.4 no problem because that's DC resistance and not the actual impedance the amp sees.

It would be fine in that case; impedance and dc resistance aren't always the exact same so you're still wired to 1 ohm. People run the 2 ohm amps at 1.4 no problem because that's DC resistance and not the actual impedance the amp sees.
Thanks man that's what I wanted to hear.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.