FSD Audio Amps Closeout Sale

SounDrive
Pro Seller

www.soundrive.audio
Lebanon, TN
We have brand new FSD Audio amps currently on closeout pricing. SounDrive Audio is an authorized dealer for FSD - make sure to purchase from an authorized dealer otherwise your warranty is void.

These amps are made in Korea by Zenon, one of the two main buildhouses there that also builds for many reputable companies.

Visit our store to order with Paypal or a card, or ask for a paypal invoice - FSD Audio - SounDrive Audio Store

Prices including shipping:

FZ85.4 - $141.95

FZ125.4 - $215.95

FZ700 - $139.95

FZ1200 - $177.95

FZ1600 - $225.95

FZ2600 - $332.95

FZ3800 - SOLD OUT

FZ5000 - SOLD OUT

2i9igdz.jpg

For anyone who doubts the power these put out, here is a clamp of the now discontinued FZ5000

.5 rising to 1.3

14.2v dropping to 11.0v

9svtdg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, i meant the presidents day sale they are having right now that is like 7% off brings it to like $307
how do you think the 2600 compare to soundqubed 2200? im in a toss up between the two, i know this one makes more power but is the soundqubed a better quality?
The 2600 will do more rated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 2600 will do more rated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah but quality wise, i mean i know this is Zenon build house but i hear the soundqubed is just rebranded hifonics with a little better internals. Planning on doing two American Bass XFL's on one amp or two HDs at .5ohms

You can expect roughly the same quality out of both.

Maybe a SounDrive sub or two would be a good replacement for the HDs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Yeah, i meant the presidents day sale they are having right now that is like 7% off brings it to like $307
how do you think the 2600 compare to soundqubed 2200? im in a toss up between the two, i know this one makes more power but is the soundqubed a better quality?
sorry to say the soundqubed 2200 failed to make any certifed dyno ratings while the fsd made more than rated. They are not in the same league, the 2600 is much more power than the 2200 and is a different board altogether. Between the two, its a no brainer going with the stronger amp costing less while making more power with same korean quality.

Soundqubed dyno

Sounds like it literally is a no brainer. But back to the original question. Sounddrive, do you think this is the lowest price we will see the amps? And how long till the sale ends, the presidents day Sale that is. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

@SounDrive

What size power wire leads does the 2600 accept? Looks like, and I'm pretty sure that it is 1/0 gauge.

Also, what about the 125.4? I'm thinking of upgrading my 4 channel to this in the future. I think I currently use a 4 GA for my 4 channel.

[quote name='tommymilan311']@SounDrive

What size power wire leads does the 2600 accept? Looks like, and I'm pretty sure that it is 1/0 gauge.

Also, what about the 125.4? I'm thinking of upgrading my 4 channel to this in the future. I think I currently use a 4 GA for my 4 channel.[/QUOTE]

The 2600 is 1/0. I am honestly not sure on the 125.4 I will have to double check on that one.

Would tell ya but could not come to terms with SD on price but should be decent.
We do not sell under MAP.

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

SoundrivesWho do you use as your shipper?

Yocom
All amps ship UPS, typically next day.

May I ask a n00b question?

If I had a set of Image Dynamics XS65. I plan to run them active and was told to leave headroom on the amp. Thinking 150w RMS to the woofers and something less to the tweets.

Would any of these amps be good for either the woofers or tweets or both?

If I had a set of Image Dynamics XS65. I plan to run them active and was told to leave headroom on the amp. Thinking 150w RMS to the woofers and something less to the tweets.

The 125.4 would be perfect, 125w per channel and you can easily dial back 2 channels for the tweeters

We do not sell under MAP. 

---------- Post added at 02:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 PM ----------

All amps ship UPS, typically next day.
Asked for small discount nothing major. You told me no on the sell cause your profit margin would not be big enough. Never once said anything bought MAP prices being rock solid. Discount on big amps cause they had a much larger profit margin thus why u discounted them. So was it ur profit margin that would have been hurt or was it MAP that stopped the sale? Never mentioned MAP until this post.. Just so it's in the air the sale did not happen over $5 bucks. I BS u not $5 bucks.... Just dropped 600 on 2 2600s but no $5 discount. It's cool no hate jus wanted to run matching. Just seemed petty to me at the time it was more that then $5 bucks or 2 gallons of gas or gallon of milk.

P.S it all fell in place so all's good Steven sold me a BNIB 150.4 for a notch over $200.

The 125.4 would give those ID's all they need and want.. Its really a decent 4 channel and being priced low just makes it easier to stop looking and just buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...