need alt help for 1990 ford bronco

Participant count
  • Participant list

sharkman

poor bass head
Ok i know alot people say stay away from the ebay alternators which says they can put out 200+ for under $190. I hear they are junk and avoid. Then i see the reviews and dont know what to think. I know most people will buy these and never actually get them tested and say they work great. I believe i will stay away from powermax which is the company that gets the worst reviews on forums. But i found a somewhat local company which sells on ebay named eagle auto eletric

Ford Bronco 3G Large Case Alternator Generator 1988 1989 1993 High Amp Mustang | eBay.

Will i be better off just upgrading to a stock g3 alternator which puts out 130 from my 80amp for about $30. From the juck yard. I was thinking i could just run 2 of them which should give me 240-260amps. I dont need my a/c so i was going to look at addind an alt there. Not sure yet as i keep buying stuff and i havent really installed anything

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.