Need an amp for my speakers.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ionakron
10+ year member

So im still relatively new here, and working on getting my system all pretty. In the past couple weeks since i joined i've picked up some CDT comps and a Kenwood Excelon KDC-x796 Deck, deadened my roof and waiting on my second roll of audio technix to finish off the doors.

So basically im stuck at what amp to get, after forking over all my money for my speakers. I have very limited funds for an amp, what im basically trying to find out is how much power i should throw at them, with some possible brands. Or should i pick up a cheap offbrand from my local discount audio store? (this guy carries mainly hitron and powerbass stuff.) Cdt recommends 170 watt RMS @ High-pass 100Hz

New, I recommend the SoundStream Rub2.250, and come with a 2yr warranty, on ebay for $92.14 free shipping,and as for a nice Clean under rated power house with a very low TDH,and very respectable/presentable quality amp is a US Acoustics USX 2080 with original box, and specs, and looks very presentable, and will be choice for any componet set on the market, and on ebay as well, for $75+$15 shipping.Highly recommend this amplifier for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.