Need help with a basic 1 sub setup

Participant count
  • Participant list

Blitzbullet

Been looking at different subs and amps and cant really get solid information about anything by googling it. I don't want to spend much more than 1000 dollars on the equipment.

I have room for 1 15 inch sub, I was going to mount it facing up in the back seat with a tall box

2003 Silverado ext cab.

I was looking at hcca152 saw team sundown but seemed like an equivalent size and power is almost 3 times as much.

Orion ztreet 8000 watt not sure if it's good or to much power or if you can keep it at the right email

Not sure on getting alternator or if truly need a new one

Have room for second battery in hood and was planning on getting 1.

I'm open to all recommendations and tips and tricks. Totally a noob when it comes to car audio

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.