Precision Power 4200am Art series 4 channel amplifier for trade/sale

Participant count
  • Participant list

Amkbeastly
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have for sale/trade a PPI 4200am 4 channel old school amplifier. These are great amps. This one in particular is apart of the art series. Which is very expensive collectors items of sorts. The amp i have for sale is a great sound quality amp. The only problem is of cosmetic wear. The tip of the amp looks to be grinded down a little bit as you can see in the pics. But doesn't effect anything. Like i said this is a great amp, and would be great for a mid range system loud.

I'm hoping to get atleast 180 bucks for this bad boy. Or i will be happy to trade for any amps that push 800watts or more @ 4 ohms.

But i am open to all offers.

Thank you.

pics on this page:

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/486070-precision-power-4200am-4-channel-oldschool-amplfier-art-series.html

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.