Stock headunit w/ aftermarket system

Participant count
  • Participant list

eg9
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Ok guys and gals,

At a point and not sure what I can do. I have an 04 Accord sedan with the stock headunit. Running a JL Audio Cleansweep and the Memphis Big Belle amp. I have the newer Alpine Type-R 12 to run for the sub but I am not happy with the way the Cleansweep is setup.

A local shop did my install and have the rear/sub channel on the amp off the same signal input off the Cleansweep.

Guess my question is what is a possible way to go to separate the rear and sub channel pre amp?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hello I also have a question I want to buy 160ah lto, i.e. 4 banks but I have a stock alternator of 140 a and a maximum load of 14.9 do you think...
If you are going to replace the HU, then the AC unit is not needed. As to which are good to use, I like the Kenwood Excelon, Sony, Alpine and...
Yep, that will mark the third iteration of teh X series. i figured that was in the loop as they have been running out of stock on the last...
That is the perfect spot to do that. OEM sub may interfere with the new one and cause cancellation.

About this thread

eg9

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
eg9
Winston-Salem, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date