SOLD Used and new pounding sounds.

Participant count
  • Participant list

audiobahn4u

I have alot of used and new car audio. I have been selling alot of it through E-bay but still have to much. As of now I have. ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING!!!

AUDIOBAHN:

4-AW1500X ::15" SUBS, NEW IN BOXES 130 OZ. DOUBLE STACKED STRONTIUM MAGNETS/ POWER HANDLING:800 WATTS R.M.S./FREQUENCY RESPONSE:18HZ-500HZ/ EFFICIENCY:93.9dB::$175 Pc

1-AW1505X::15" SUBS, NEW IN OPEN BOX(NEVER USED). SUPPER LOUD, DON'T HAVE SPECS. MAG IS 180 OZ.::$280 Pc

1-A1300HCX:: 1200 WATT RMS AMP. I USED THIS FOR 2 WEEKS AND IT PUONDS. WILL NOT TURN OFF. HAD IS BRIDGED TO 1/2 OHM AND STILL DIDN'T EVEN GET HOT. ::$350 Pc

ORION:

1 PAIR WITH BOXES- THIS IS FOR 2 10" HCCA SUBS (10D2ohm)AND 2-CUSTOM PORTED BOXES MADE BY ORIAN. THIS COST ME $1100 FOR THE SETUP 4 MONTHS AGO. IF YOU HAVE EVER HEARD THE HCCA SERIES THEN I DON'T HAVE TO SAY A WORD, THEY SPEAK FOR THEIR SELF.:: $650

Eclipse:

1 PAIR OF 15" ALUMINUM ECLIPSE SUBS WITH BOX. POUNDING PAIR WITH PLEXI BACK ON BOX TO SHOW OFF THE SPIDER AND MAG. SLIGHT SCUFF ON RUBER OF ONE OF THE SUBS, BUT NO NICS OR DINGS AT ALL IN EITHER CONE. $650 VERY HEAVY.

1 PAIR 6X9s ECLIPSE 3 WAY NICE CONDITION $75 SOUND GREAT ON HIGH AND LOW END.

This is all for now, If you have any questions at all you can e-mail me at audiobahn4u@sprintpcs.com or call me at 608-239-6497. I have run my own biz for 2 years now and have about 15 years of experiance in the field. Any questions at all just ask. Thanks SHAY

Also I can get pics of all the products listed upon request, to you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.