what can this be

Make your car smell real good in the top heat portion of the day:D..Burning tar smell..lol
Its been over 100 here a few times the last few weeks and ive never smelled a thing. I tried a roll of it on my car just to see if it did anything.

If you like that roadway smell on a hot day, just after the rain starts, you're golden!

Asphalt vs/ butyl , a great deal of fun to remove after you get sick of the smell and lack of reliability/functionality

If you like that roadway smell on a hot day, just after the rain starts, you're golden!Asphalt vs/ butyl , a great deal of fun to remove after you get sick of the smell and lack of reliability/functionality
easy to remove tho because mine wont stick. alphadamp and at only in my car. but at stays out after that panut butter incident

Its been over 100 here a few times the last few weeks and ive never smelled a thing. I tried a roll of it on my car just to see if it did anything.
You are a brave man,IMO:santa:

I used 100sq ft of it in my marquis(4 years) and currently use it in my doors of the lincoln(3 years). No smell at all, atleast not after the first week or so. It worked well on my decklid and didn't peel from the heat. It's all about the prep work and install. You can't just get a rag, wipe the dust off and slap it on if you expect it to last at all.

However, I wouldn't put it on my roof, just to much work involved to take the chance.

easy to remove tho because mine wont stick. alphadamp and at only in my car. but at stays out after that panut butter incident
Sticks where and when it decides to, lol. Works good around chimneys, not so much on trunk lids.

Try removing it when it has decided to stick, say on a 90+ degree day... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rfmayhem

10+ year member
audio4life
rfmayhem
near your
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date