what Car/Truck Batteries should I buy for a big system??

greenstar

Hi guys, can any of you tell me a bit about Car/Truck Batteries for running a nice good system?

Basically, I have a big Ford F450 heavy diesel work truck. I need two new batteries for it. I was going to upgrade batteries anyway for this purpose. Now is the time. I want to install a few amps aftermarket everything, and have some outdoor speakers as well, as well as good bass in the truck of course. I want to be able to run some 100' speaker wires to have two speakers out in the yard sometimes, and be able to run the sound-system all day listening to music, and have my best chances of still being able to get the truck started back up at the end of the day so I can still get home!! and also re-charge the batteries!!

I want to run a system all day on batteries.

Is "deep-cell" marine batteries what people use for this??

I was going to maybe go for two new Interstate Deep-Cell Commercial batteries... But I think they want like $350 each for them!!??? I figured I should do my research though first..and ask some of you guys.

Its a big diesel engine and is sometimes tough to start in winter so I need strong batteries.

I want big sound for hours upon hours though!! We work outdoors doing tree work! In summer we want good tunes and good vibes on the jobsites!!

"I want big sound for hours upon hours though!! We work outdoors doing tree work! In summer we want good tunes and good vibes on the jobsites!!"

Why not use an Ipod instead cause at least you can blast your ears all day without bothering other people that's not into your music. My neighbor is Mexican and I'm Asian, he has a big PA system in his backyard and cranks up Mariachi every weekend. He lives at least 400 ft from me and sounds like I'm in the county fairgrounds being blasted by line arrays of Pyle audio.

No offense, but if you were working on my neighbors lawn you're going to dance in my kind of music
rightshoot5s.jpg
. That's no me, I just own the sling shot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.