What would you put in this car?

carshateme
10+ year member

Flint, Mi
Okay, just bought this car 2 days ago. $12,000 after taxes. I want to drop less than $3 grand into her car audio and lighting wise. The interior lighting and dash is bright red, so I figured I'd match the lighting of the inside. So question: What would you put in this car?

Where would you place LED lights? I'm thinking of buying HID lights for the headlights and put some LED glow in the grill and bottom trim.

At the moment I have a sundown saz-1500d and a sax-100.4. I got 3 sa 6.5cs, 50 feet of 1/0gauge cca, and 2 xp750. I'm going to be selling the e8v3 subs, they were loud as hell for 8s, but I want more pressure movement, so I'm settling for 2 12s or 2 15s. Obviously it's going to have to be low power beasts. I want to stick with sundown, but if I can find something that's just as good and a little cheaper...I won't mind buying it and trying it out.

She's a Pontiac G6.

3 VFL 12's and a ab vfl 450.1 and bro lose the whole led thing anyways... got a ticket off robert t longway for that sh1t... about a decade ago, when everybody was doing the light thing... yeah they are illegal....

3 VFL 12's and a ab vfl 450.1 and bro lose the whole led thing anyways... got a ticket off robert t longway for that sh1t... about a decade ago, when everybody was doing the light thing... yeah they are illegal....
Yeah I got pulled over in Grand blanc for have blue lights in my buick...told the cop it was to help me see. Lmao...Got out of the ticket though.

and if I was to install LED, they'd only go on during shows or being parked. NEVER while driving.

Yeah I got pulled over in Grand blanc for have blue lights in my buick...told the cop it was to help me see. Lmao...Got out of the ticket though.
yeah, they knew me though and thats when i stayed of mabel on the eastside

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.