Your Opinion On Nitro And Koiler Amps

dax

So Cal
I went down to the local car stereo store to pick up an amp for less than $150. I don't have premium speakers in my car and just wanted something affordable that was going to sound a lot better than just the stock stereo and be able to give me good mids and highs.

Anyway, the choice was between a 4 channel 600w Koiler amp for around $90 and a 4 channel 800w Nitro amp for $40 more.

Any opinions on these brands?

They are your basic "under budget" amps. If you don't mind waiting you could pick up something used that would be better quality with in the same price on here.

You also have to remember that those power ratings are not accurate at all. They are grossly over exaggerated.

They are your basic "under budget" amps. If you don't mind waiting you could pick up something used that would be better quality with in the same price on here.

You also have to remember that those power ratings are not accurate at all. They are grossly over exaggerated.

So you are going to amp your stock speakers?
I think you need to do some more research before you buy anything.
The back ones are stock but the fronts are aftermarket...decent, but not premium.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.